lundi 24 décembre 2007

Golgotha

alternative au trop celebre leman russ


5 commentaires:

  1. How did you do that? if you dont mind send me an Email at Doranya07@hotmail.com. thats just insane.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Can you also send me an e-mail on how to do it?

    tangwj_alexander@yahoo.com

    Very nice job. Two thumbs up.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. I'd also like a e-mail on how you did this, if you are feeling up to it.

    ecarter1903@yahoo.com

    Thanks for the time, and amazing job on the russ

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. I´m looking for one of this for 2 years I know that the caster is from russia, if anyone knows his mail please sendme to my mail: chochi_10@hotmail.com

    thanks
    mauro

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. j aimerrais faire de meme cette version est superbe roosensg@gmail . com si si en vente ou comment faire se modele merci d'avance

    RépondreSupprimer

Related Posts with Thumbnails